MAYOR CORIELOU’S LARGE DORSAL FINNED FISH GUIDE!
EDIT: the best time to hunt sharks is during sunset (4:30 to 7:00 pm)
Allow me to begin by saying that if you modify the subject of this technique, it also works amazingly for beetles (AND OAK SILK MOTHS) at night. Also the technique does not work well at all on bad luck days and is phenomenal on good luck days. I suggest using feng shui in the home of the character you wish to use.
This is all about using the games percentage manipulating features to your advantage.
Also, in this tutorial I am assuming you have a grasp on what fish shapes turn out to be sea bass most of the time.
- Go to the island (not club tortimer). This technique does not work well in your town because it is too big of an area. (If you are into stats, you want the smaller parameter because as you know, in many if not most video games, enemies (or fish and bugs) spawn by percentages.)
- go grab your supplies from the gyroid. (either net and rod or wetsuit and rod)
- walk SLOWLY around the island once, to check for any fins sticking out.
- Walk back in the opposite direction, swatting the water with the net to scare off any fish that are too small, but CATCH WHAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE SEA BASS (sometimes you will get a ray or blue marlin yay! but keep the sea bass in your pockets too). You DO NOT want to run because you WILL scare away sharks ( can’t tell you how many times I have while doing this). If you are using the wet suit instead of the net, you want to get in the water and swim near the beach to scare fish - in which case you need not worry about the sea bass. But be careful not to scare finned fish, as its faster but easier to mess up using the wet suit, oops.
- If you are using the wet suit, skip this step. If a fish is too far away to scare with a net, throw a sea bass at it, simple enough. All you are doing is speeding up the process of spawning a dorcel finned fish.
For some mathematical reason I don’t really understand, the MORE you do this, the more finned fish will spawn. at first you will scare all of the fish on one lap, and on your 2nd lap, you’ll get one shark. Then after two more laps, maybe two or three. I have done this once a week for a month and hey, I don’t even really fish anymore, I have so many extra bells (if you’ve ever been to my town its reflected in my community projects and my home). You can make upwards of 500,000 bells in one island trip, even more with wealthy ordinance.
If you are looking to do this with bugs, just scare away fruit beetles, dynastid beetles, hermit crabs, warf roaches. If you do it between 1a.m and 4 a.m you will spawn scrabs and oak silk moths.
Also I might add that you get ridiculous results if you invite your friends and work as a team.
I hope you like this and I hope it works well for you. If something is unclear, feel free to drop me an ask.
Also if you liked this tutorial, let me know what else you’d like to see from me~
HAPPY CROSSING! love,
tags: ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF. acnl. ac3ds. ac. animal crossing. new leaf.
- teeniechristinee likes this
- lynne9121 reblogged this from club-tortimer
- lynne9121 likes this
- philesfer likes this
- mayorwolfie likes this
- qunaribloodmage likes this
- the-doors-are-closed reblogged this from animalcrossingus
- yeoldefartsy likes this
- theta-knight likes this
- its-tana likes this
- iamtheoncomingbadwolf likes this
- earthboundsucks likes this
- showmewheretheempa-sealies reblogged this from thestartrekunicorndog
- showmewheretheempa-sealies likes this
- castlevaniadawnofsorrow reblogged this from thestartrekunicorndog
- castlevaniadawnofsorrow likes this
- softgrungetimelord likes this
- thestartrekunicorndog reblogged this from club-tortimer
- thestartrekunicorndog likes this
- chulycool likes this
- lindenashbby reblogged this from erin-crossing
- the-noot-noot-snail likes this
- edwardcollectsurns reblogged this from cryscrossings
- inkyugaytor likes this
- trickypitfall reblogged this from trickypitfalls
- thaocrossing reblogged this from breezycrossing
- rocketshipsandradios likes this
- askmangaka reblogged this from supertart
- bunnydragoon likes this
- jaxmyne likes this
- abbeycrossing likes this
- livvy-mae012 reblogged this from amoriacrossing
- hotanimalcrossingbuns reblogged this from stlop
- shampoople likes this
- bootycrossin reblogged this from breezycrossing
- mayorkori reblogged this from weeradish
- halfpintofhope reblogged this from amoriacrossing
- halfpintofhope likes this
- queerhufflepuff reblogged this from starwindy
- susanamalcrossing reblogged this from kitsunecrossing
- ravepartycat likes this
- inverse-crossing likes this
- animalcrossinglifestyle reblogged this from newtealeaf
- animalcrossinglifestyle likes this
- agenderkonoha likes this
- newtealeaf reblogged this from bebebese
- coquinecam likes this